HC Deb 03 July 1902 vol 110 c686

To ask the Secretary of Stale for the Colonies if he is in a position to state the decision of the Colonial Office with regard to Labuan and the British North Borneo Company.

(Answer.) I am now communicating ray decision to the directors of the British North Borneo Company, and the hon. Member, if he will call at the Colonial Office, will receive full particulars of the decision on the various points raised.—(Colonial Office.)