§ Additional entries
§ 2. There shall be inserted at the appropriate places:—
- 'Advocate Depute (not being the Solicitor General for Scotland) appointed by the Lord Advocate.
- Chairman or Chief Executive of the Simplification of International Trade Procedures Board.
- Controller of Audit appointed under section 97(4) of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973.
- Controller of Audit appointed under paragraph 7(1) of Schedule 3 to the Local Government Finance Act 1982.
- Director of Britoil p.l.c. nominated by a Minister of the Crown or 0government department.
- President or Vice-President of Value Added Tax Tribunals or full-time chairman of value added tax tribunals.'.
§ Entries omitted
§ 3. The following entries shall be omitted:—
- 'Chairman of the Electricity Consumer Council.
- Chairman of any of the National Boards constituted under the Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Act 1979, if appointed by the Secretary of State under section 5(8)(a) of that Act.
- Director of the Scottish Agricultural Securities Corporation p.l.c. nominated by a Minister of the Crown or government department.
- Distributor of Stamps appointed by the Commissioners of Inland Revenue for the Stock Exchange at Glasgow.
- Registration Officer appointed under section 6(3) of the Representation of the People Act 1949.'
§ Other amendments
§ 4. — (1) In the entry 'Chairman of the Distinction and Meritorious Service Committee for Northern Ireland' after the word 'Service' there shall be inserted the word 'Awards'.
§ (3) At the end of the entry 'Chairman of the Management Committee of the Common Services Agency for the Scottish Health Service' there shall be added the words 'constituted under the National Health Service (Scotland) Act 1978.'
(4) For the entry 'Chairman of the Post Office Users' National Council' there shall be substituted the following entry—
'Chairman of any of the Post Office Users' Councils established under section 14 of the Post Office Act 1969.'
§ (5) In the entry 'Director of ICL Public Limited Company nominated or appointed by a Minister of the Crown or government department' the words 'or appointed' shall be omitted.
§ (6) At the end of the entry 'Member of an Agricultural Marketing Board appointed under section 3 of the Agricultural 479 Marketing Act (Northern Ireland) 1964' there shall be added the words 'or Schedule 2 to the Agricultural Marketing (Northern Ireland) Order 1982.'