HC Deb 11 March 1908 vol 185 c1517

To ask the Secretary of State for War, whether Volunteer officers transferring to the Territorial Army will receive an allowance for any necessary change of uniform.

(Answered by Mr. Secretary Haldane.) When the transfer necessitates an alteration of uniform the officer will he eligible for a grant to cover the actual expenditure involved for purchase or alteration of uniform not exceeding £20 in all.