HC Deb 02 May 1907 vol 173 c1045
MR. SUMMERBELL (Sunderland)

To ask the hon. Member for South Somerset, as representing the President of the Board of Agriculture, if he would say for what purpose the Department intend the house known as Cambridge Cottage, Kew, after the furnishing of the same is completed.

(Answered by Sir Edward Strachey.) The eastern and central sections of the buildings will be used for museum purposes, and the remaining portion will, be converted into four houses for members of the staff of the gardens.