HC Deb 23 October 1902 vol 113 cc600-1

To ask the Chief Secretary to the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland whether any decision has yet been come to in connection with the claims of North Mayo to grants from the new piers and harbours fund; and, if not, if he is in a position to say when a decision may be come to.

(Answered by Mr. Wyndham.) No decision has yet been arrived at. The Government hopes to be in a position to give effect to the provisions of the recent Act at an early date.