HC Deb 07 July 1902 vol 110 c916

To ask the Secretary of State for India if he will state the name and address of the authority in India to whom complaints in regard to Law Court arrangements at Darjeeling should be addressed.

(Answer.) I have no doubt that a communication addressed to the Judicial Secretary to the Government of Bengal on the subject would receive attention.—(India Office.)