§ Mr. Speaker laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That, in the case of the following Bills, referred on the First Reading thereof, Standing Order No. 63 has been complied with, viz.:—
- British Gas Light Company Bill.
- Crawley Gas Bill.
- District Messenger and Theatre Ticket Company Bill.
- Dublin St. James' Gate Brewery Tramways Bill.
- Gateshead and District Tramways Bill.
- Horley District Gas Bill.
- Leatherhead Gas Bill.
- Wells Water Bill.
§ Ordered, That the Bills be read a second time.