§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Peti- 176 tions for Private Bills, That, in the case of the following Bills, referred on the First Heading thereof, Standing Order No. 62 has been complied with, viz.:—
- Aldershot Gas and Water Bill.
- Caledonian Railway Bill.
- Gas Light and Coke Company Bill.
- Gravosend Gas Bill.
- Great Eastern Railway Bill.
- Great Northern Railway Bill.
- London, Tilbury, and Southend Railway Bill.
- South Metropolitan Gas Bill.
- Taff Vale Rail way Bill.
- Tendring Hundred Water Bill.
§ Ordered, That the Bills be road a second time.