HC Deb 14 June 1991 vol 192 c705W
Mr. Ron Davies

To ask the Minister of Agriculture Fisheries and Food whether the Forestry Commission intends to pay the council tax contributions of its employees, the New Forest keepers.

Mr. Curry

The Forestry Commission will follow guidance that the Treasury will be issuing to Government Departments generally on this matter when the tax is implemented.

Forward to