HC Deb 04 April 2001 vol 366 c338
- 3.—(1) On the Election Publications Bill [Lords], proceedings on Second Reading, in Committee and on Consideration and Third Reading shall be completed at today's sitting and shall, if not previously concluded, be brought to a conclusion at eleven o'clock.
- (2) When the Bill has been read a second time—
- (a) it shall, notwithstanding Standing Order No. 63 (Committal of bills), stand committed to a Committee of the whole House without any Question being put; and
- (b) the Speaker shall leave the Chair whether or not notice of an Instruction has been given.
- (3) On the conclusion of proceedings in Committee the Chairman shall report the Bill to the House without putting any Question; and if he reports the Bill with Amendments, the House shall proceed to consider the Bill as amended without any Question being put.