§ 11 A.—(1) The requisite majority of qualifying tenants of the constituent flats may serve a notice on the purchaser requiring him—
- (a) to give particulars of the terms on which the original disposal was made (including the deposit and consideration required) and the date on which it was made, and
- (b) where the disposal consisted of entering into a contract, to provide a copy of the contract.
§ (2) The notice must specify the name and address of the person to whom (on behalf of the tenants) the particulars are to be given, or the copy of the contract provided.
§ (3) Any notice under this section must be served before the end of the period of four months beginning with the date by which—
- (a) notices under section 3A of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (duty of new landlord to inform tenants of rights) relating to the original disposal, or
- (b) where that section does not apply, documents of any other description—
- (i) indicating that the original disposal has taken place, and
- (ii) alerting the tenants to the existence of their rights under this Part and the time within which any such rights must be exercised,
§ (4) A person served with a notice under this section shall comply with it within the period of one month beginning with the date on which it is served on him.