HC Deb 17 November 1964 vol 702 c397
That, for the purposes of any Act of the present Session to make new provision in place of or amend certain provisions of the Nuclear Installations (Licensing and Insurance) Act 1959, it is expedient to authorise—
- (a) the payment out of moneys provided by Parliament—
- (i) of any sums required to be made available out of moneys so provided for the purpose of satisfying claims (including claims in respect of interest or costs or, in Scotland, expenses) in respect of hurt or damage to which the first-mentioned Act relates;
- (ii) of any increase attributable to the provisions of the first-mentioned Act in the sums payable out of moneys so provided under any other Act;
- (b) the payment into the Exchequer of any sums received by the Minister of Power or the Secretary of State—
- (i) in pursuance of an international agreement by way of a contribution by the government of a country outside the United Kingdom towards the satisfaction of any such claim as aforesaid; or
- (ii) under any provisions of the first-mentioned Act.
Resolution agreed to.