§ (i) National Joint Industrial Councils.
- Asbestos Industry.
- Bobbin and Shuttle Making Industry.
- Boot and Shoe Manufacturing Industry.
- British Coir Mat and Matting Industry.
- *Carpet Industry.
- *Cement Manufacturing Industry.
- Chemical Trade.
- China Clay Industry.
- *Cooperage Industry.
- *Dock Labour, National Joint Council for.
- *Electrical Cable-making Industry.
- *Electrical Contracting Industry.
- *Electricity (Supply) Industry (also National Joint Board for Technical Staffs).
- *Flour Milling Industry.
- Furniture Warehousing and Removing Industry.
- *Gas Undertakings Industry.
- Glass Manufacturing Industry (exclusive of Plate and Sheet Glass).
- Glove Manufacturing Industry.
- Heating and Domestic Engineering.
- Hosiery Trade.
- Lead Manufacturing Industry.
- Lock, Latch and Key Industry.
- *Match Manufacturing Industry.
- Metallic Bedstead Industry.
- *National Maritime Board.
- Needle, Fishhook, Fishing Tackle and Allied Trades.
- *Paint, Colour and Varnish Trades.
- Paper Making Industry.
- Pottery Industry.
- *Printing and Allied Trades of the United Kingdom.
- Process Engraving Trades.
- Quarrying Industry (Five Sectional Councils: Lime and Limestone; *Granite and Roadstone; *Freestone; Slate; Chalk).
- *Seed Crushing and Compound Cake Manufacturing Industry.
- Silk Industry.
- Soap and Candle Industry.
- *Tramway Industry.
- Wallpaper Makers Industry.
- *Waterworks Undertakings Industry.
- Welsh Plate and Sheet Trade.
- *Wool (and Allied) Textile Industry.
- Councils marked * have district or local joint bodies associated with them.
§ Railway Service.—As provided by Section 63 of the Railways Act, 1921, arrangements have been made for establishing Joint Councils, Sectional Councils and Local Departmental Committees for each Railway Group.
§ (ii) Interim Industrial Reconstruction Committees.
- Artificial Stone Industry.
- Clay Industry.
- Cocoa, Chocolate, Sugar Confectionery and Jam Industry.
- Envelope and Manufactured Stationery Industry.
- Non-Ferrous Mines Industry.
§ (iii) Sectional Trade Councils.
- Painting and Decorating Trade.
- Plastering Trade.
- Plumbing Trade.
§ (iv) District Councils.
- Indoor Brewery Workers, Beer Bottlers and Maltsters in the North Midland Area.
- Making-up and Packing of Textiles for Export (London).
- Midland Hosiery Dyeing, Bleaching and Finishing.
- North Midlands Road Transport.
- Road Transport (Scotland).
§ II. Public Administration Group.
§ Civil Service.
§ National Council for the Administrative and Legal Departments, with which are associated numerous Departmental Councils.566
§ Government Departmental Industrial Councils.
- Air Ministry.
- His Majesty's Office of Works.
- His Majesty's Stationery Office.
- War Department.
§ Government Trade Joint Councils.
- Miscellaneous Trades.
§ Co-ordinating Committee for Government Industrial Establishments.
§ Local Authorities' Services.
§ (i) National Councils.
- Local Authorities' Non-Trading Services (Manual Workers) (with District Councils).
- Insurance Committees' Administrative, Technical and Clerical
§ (ii) District Councils.
- Lancashire and Cheshire Provincial Joint Council for Local Authorities' Administrative, Technical and Clerical Services.
- West Riding Provincial Joint Council for Local Authorities' Administrative, Technical and Clerical Services.
- Administrative County of London Joint Council for Local Authorities' Administrative Technical and Clerical Services.