§ 46. Captain W. BENN
asked the Prime Minister whether he can now give the names of the delegates to the Assembly of the League of Nations in September?
§ The PRIME MINISTER
The delegation of His Majesty's Government at the Assembly of the League of Nations in September will be
- The Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs,
- The Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster,
- Sir Cecil Hurst, Legal Adviser to the Foreign Office,
- The Earl of Onslow, Under-Secretary of State for War,
- Commander Hilton Young, M.P., and Dame Edith Lyttelton.