HC Deb 17 July 1919 vol 118 c605
81. Lieut. - Colonel ARCHER-SHEE

asked the Minister of Labour whether, in view of this special application of the Un employment Pay Regulations to ex- Service men, he will arrange for them to be represented on the Court of Referees?


Appointments to the employers' and workmen's panels of the Courts of Referees are made on nominations from local employment committees. Ex-Service men who are either employers or workmen are eligible for appointment to the panels, and if, in any district, they are not represented on the panels, I should be pleased to consider favourably nominations made through the medium of the committees.