§ That they have agreed to—
- Consolidated Fund (No. 3) Bill,
- British North America Bill,
- Naval Discipline (Delegation of Powers) Bill,
- Courts (Emergency Powers) (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill, without Amendment:
- South Metropolitan Gas Bill, with Amendments.
§ That they have passed a Bill, intituled "An Act to enable the South Eastern Railway Company to alter and strengthen part of the Charing Cross 2921 railway bridge; to authorise the London, Chatham, and Dover Railway Company to increase the rate of interest on debentures or debenture stock authorised by the London, Chatham, and Dover Railway Act, 1915; and for other purposes." [South Eastern and London, Chatham, and Dover Railways Bill [Lords.]
§ Read the first time; and referred to the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills.