HC Deb 03 March 1908 vol 185 cc515-6
MR. C. H. CORBETT (Sussex, East Grinstead)

To ask the Secretary of State for War whether officers of a disbanded unit, who elect to join the Territorial Army, will be transferred to another unit of their arm in the county to await absorption as vacancies arise-in their respective ranks.

(Answered by Mr. Secretary Haldane.)All officers of a disbanded unit of Volunteers can, if they so wish, be placed on an unattached list, from which they can be transferred to other units as vacancies occur.