HC Deb 18 February 1907 vol 169 c532

To ask the Chief Secretary to the Lord-Lieutenant of Ireland if the Government have decided upon the course to be taken with regard to Arklow Harbour.

(Answered by Mr. Birrell.) The provisional scheme which was agreed upon at the recent conference between the Department of Agriculture, the Arklow Harbour Board, and Messrs. Kynoch, has since been submitted to the Irish Government, and is now under consideration. A decision will be arrived at as soon as possible.