HC Deb 25 April 1907 vol 173 cc263-4
MR. LONSDALE (Armagh, Mid.)

I beg to ask the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs if he is able to state what is the present position of the negotiations with respect to the proposed increase of the Turkish Customs duties.


The Protocol by which the assent of the Powers to the 3 per cent. increase is to be conveyed was to have been signed on Monday last, but the signature has been postponed in consequence of a difficulty which has arisen in connection with the execution of the new Customs regulations.