HC Deb 27 November 1906 vol 165 c1437
MR. MORTON (Sutherland)

I beg to ask the Secretary to the Treasury whether any decision has yet been come to with regard to the proposed feuing of a part of the King's Park, Stirling.


Sanction has been refused to the proposed feuing.