HC Deb 09 July 1906 vol 160 c525
MR. J. F. MASON (Windsor)

I beg to ask the President of the Board of Education who will receive and administer grants payable to State-aided schools.


The persons recognised by the Board of Education as the responsible body of managers of the school will receive and administer the grants payable in respect of any State-aided school.

LORD BALCARRES (Lancashire, Chorley)

Who are these persons to be?


I cannot answer that. They will have to be responsible persons.