HC Deb 09 July 1906 vol 160 c529
MR. CROMBIE (Kincardineshire)

I beg to ask the Prime Minister whether, in view of the fact that the Foreign Office Vote occupied all the sitting last Thursday, he will find another day for Scotch Estimates.


I will see if it is in any way possible to give more time. But I am bound to say that I cannot hold out any very strong hopes of being able to do so.