§ Return ordered, "showing for the financial years 1894–5, 1904–5, and 1905–6 (estimated), respectively, the total annual Expenditure of each of the following Departments, viz.:—
- "(1) Army (including Ordnance Factories).
- "(2) Navy.
- "(3) Civil Services.
- " (4) Revenue Departments; under each of the following headings for each Department, viz.:—
- "(a) Expenditure from net Votes voted in Supply.
- "(b) Expenditure from receipts appropriated in aid.
- "(c) Expenditure out of issues to meet capital expenditure under various Acts.
- "(d) Expenditure incurred on account of this Department by other Departments; together with the totals of (a), (b), (c), and (d), for each of the four Departments, and in addition a deduction, from the total of each Department, of the Expenditure incurred by that Department on account of other Departments."—(Mr. Gibson Bowles.)