HC Deb 03 May 1905 vol 145 c813

To ask the Secretary to the Treasury can he agree to give the Returns of Public Revenue (Interception) and of Gross Departmental Expenditure, which are down on the Paper for to-morrow.

(Answered by Mr. Victor Cavendish.) I shall be able to give my hon. friend most of the information which he desires, but I would be much obliged if he could speak to me privately with reference to one or two points in the Return.