§ Return ordered, "(I.) of the Companies registered during the year ended the 31st day of December, 1904, which filed a prospectus and to which certificates to 737 commence business have been granted, stating—
- (1) the date of registration;
- (2) the date of the prospectus;
- (3) the amount of the nominal capital;
- (4) the amount of each share;
- (5) the amount issued or to be issued otherwise than for cash;
- (6) the amount offered for subscription in cash;
- (7) the amount underwritten;
- (8) the commission for underwriting;
- (9) the minimum subscription required;
- (10) the amount allotted before commencing business;
- (11) the amounts per share payable on application and allotment;
- (12) the total directors' share qualification, if any; and
- (13) the date of the certificate to commence business.
§ (II.) Of the Companies registered during the year 1904 which filed a prospectus, but to which certificates to commence business have not been granted, stating the particulars specified in (I.) so far as they are applicable.
§ (III.) Of the Companies registered during the year 1904 which filed a declaration that the Company "does not issue any invitation to the public to subscribe for its shares."
§ (IV.) Of the Companies registered during the year 1904 which have not filed a prospectus or a declaration that the Company "does not issue any invitation to the public to subscribe for its shares," and stating the particulars specified in (I.) so far as they are applicable.
§ (V.) Of the Companies which were dissolved or struck off the register during the year 1904.
§ (VI.) Of the total number of Companies dissolved during the year 1904 (1) by order of the Court; (2) after voluntary liquidation; and (3) pursuant to the provisions of Section 7 of the Companies Act, 1880, and Section 26 of The Companies Act, 1900.
§ (VII.) Of the total number and nominal paid-up and considered as paid-up capital of the Companies registered 738 during the year 1904 in London, Edinburgh, and Dublin respectively, distinguishing limited Companies from unlimited, and Companies registered with a nominal capital from Companies registered without such capital.
§ (VIII.) Of the total number and paid-up capital, including the amounts considered as paid on vendors and other shares, of all Companies having a share capital which were on the register on the 30th day of April, 1905, except such Companies as were in course of liquidation or removal from the register under the provisions of Section 7 of The Companies Act, 1880, and Section 26 of the Companies Act, 1900.
§ (IX.) Of the total number and nominal capital of the Companies registered in England, Scotland, and Ireland respectively in every year since the commencement of the Companies Act, 1862, to 1904, inclusive.
§ (X.) Of the fees and capital duty paid in respect of Registered Companies during the year 1904."—(Mr. Bonar Law.)