HC Deb 18 July 1904 vol 138 c271
MR. SAMUEL EVANS (Glamorganshire, Mid.)

I beg to ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department whether, after disposing of all the stages of the Bill which gives compensation to brewers and licence-holders, he will introduce his promised Bill to give compensation to workmen for injuries received in their employments where no compensation is now recoverable.


I have not yet received the Report of the Departmental Committee on the Workmen's Compensation Acts, and considering the period of the session we have reached, I can hardly hope to introduce, much less carry, any measure this year.