§ Return ordered, showing—
- (1) The number of persons proceeded against under the Act from the 1st day of January to the 1st day of June, 1902.
- (2) The offences with which they were charged.
- (3) Result of proceedings—(a) discharged; (b) convicted.
- (4) Number committed—(a) six months and above five; (b) five months and above four; (c) four months and above three; (d) three months and above two; (e) two months and above one; (f) one month and above fourteen days; (g) fourteen days and under.
- (5) To find sureties or recognisances.
- (6) Appeals—(a) confirmed; (b) reduced; (c) reversed.
- (7) Number of persons undergoing imprisonment on the 1st day of June, 1902."
§ "And, also a Return containing the names of all persons proceeded against under the Act during the same period, with the result of proceedings in each case."—(Mr. Delany.)