§ Message to attend the Lords Commissioners.
§ The House went; and the Royal Assent was given to—
- 1. Agriculture and Technical Instruction (Ireland) (No. 2) Act, 1902.
- 2. Patents Act, 1902.
- 3. Electric Lighting (Scotland) Act, 1902.
- 4. Expiring Laws Continuance Act, I 902.
- 5. Osborne Estate Act, 1902.
- 6. Local Government (Ireland) Act, 1902.
- 7. Mail Ships Act, 1902.
- 8. Militia arid Yeomanry Act, 1902.
- 9. Education Act, 1902.
- 10. Metropolis Water Act, 1902.
- 11. Uganda Railway Act, 1902
- 12. Glasgow Corporation (Water and General) Order Confirmation Act, 1902.
§ And afterwards His Majesty's Most Gracious Speech was delivered to both Houses of Parliament by the LORD HIGH CHANCELLOR (in pursuance of His Majesty's Commands).
§ After which the LORD CHANCELLOR said—
"My Lords and Gentlemen,
By virtue of His Majesty's Commission, under the Great Seal, to us and other Lords directed, and now read, we do. in His Majesty's Name, and in obedience to His Commands, prorogue this Parliament to Tuesday, the Seventeenth day of February next, to be then here holden; and thus Parliament is accordingly prorogued to Tuesday, the Seventeenth day of February next.
§ End of the Third Session of the Twenty-seventh Parliament of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, in the Second Year of the Reign of His Majesty King Edward VII.