HC Deb 10 December 1902 vol 116 c652

To ask the Under Secretary of State for Foreign Affars if he will grant a Return showing the manner in which trade and commerce is administered in the principal countries of the world, and th powers conferred on the Minister of Commerce by those countries which possess such a Minister.

(Answered by Lord Cranborne.) I would refer my hon. friend to the Paper laid in 1889, entitled Reports on the Constitution and Functions of Ministries of Commerce or analogous branches of Foreign Administrations. If this is not sufficient, perhaps he will put a further Question.