HC Deb 15 March 1901 vol 91 c74
MR. KIMBER (Wandsworth)

I beg to ask the Secretary of State for India whether he will grant the Return entitled East India (Petitions of Officers of Public Works Department).


I have no objection to granting the Return, but a reference to India will be necessary to render it complete.