§ The following Papers, presented by Command of His Majesty during the Whitsuntide Recess, were delivered to the Librarian of the House of Commons during the Recess, pursuant to the Standing Order of the 14th August, 1896:—
- 1. Trade Reports (Annual Series).—Copies of Diplomatic and Consular Reports, Nos. 2609 to 2613.
- 2. Trade Reports (Miscellaneous Series).—Copy of Diplomatic and Consular Reports, No. 552.
- 3. Suez Canal (Commercial, No. 2, 1901).—Copy of Returns of Shipping and Tonnage, 1898, 1899, and 1900 (in continuation of "Commercial, No. 1, 1900").
- 4. Workmen's Locomotion (Facilities) (Commercial, No. 3, 1901).—Copy of Reports from His Majesty's Representatives Abroad on Special Facilities for Locomotion of Workmen in Belgium, France, and Germany.
- 5. Africa (No. 4, 1901).—Copy of Correspondence respecting Slavery and the Slave Trade in East Africa and the Islands of Zanzibar and Pemba (in continuation of Africa, No. 3, 1900).
- 6. Gibraltar.—Copy of Report on Recent Improvements at Gibraltar in respect of Sanitary and other Matters.
- 7. Public Records.—Copy of Sixty-second Annual Report of the Deputy Keeper.
§ Ordered, That the said Papers do lie upon the Table.