§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, That, in the case of the Petitions for the following Bills, originating in the Lords, the Standing Orders have not been complied with, viz.:—
- Birmingham (City) Tramways Bill [Lords].
- Brompton and Piccadilly Circus Railway Bill [Lords].
- Cowes Ferry Bill [Lords].
- Harrogate Corporation Bill [Lords].
- Mersey Docks and Harbour Board (Canada Dock Works, etc.) Bill [Lords]
- Sutton-in-Ashfield Urban District (Water) Bill [Lords].
- Tyneside Tramways and Tramroads Bill [Lords].
- West and South London Junction Railway Bill [Lords].
§ Ordered, That the Report be referred to the Select Committee on Standing Orders.