§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Report from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, that, in the case of the following Bills, referred on the First Reading thereof, Standing Order No. 62 has been complied with, namely:—
- Bedford Gas Bill.
- East London Water Bill.
- Gas Light and Coke Company Bill.
- Grantham Gas Bill.
- Great Eastern Railway Bill.
- Hartlepool Gas and Water Bill.
- Lambeth Water Bill.
- London and South-Western Railway Bill.
- North Metropolitan Railway and Canal Company Bill.
- North Warwickshire Water Bill.
- Ossett Gas Bill.
- Redhill Gas Bill.
- St. Albans Water Bill.
- South Metropolitan Gas Bill.
- Southport Water Bill.
- Wetherby District Water Bill.
§ Ordered, that the Bills be read a second time.