§ Mr. SPEAKER laid upon the Table Reports from one of the Examiners of Petitions for Private Bills, that in the case of the Petitions for the following 1027 Bills, the Standing Orders have not been complied with, viz.:—
- Airdrie and Coatbridge Tramways Bill.
- County and City of Dublin Electric Lighting Bill.
- Devonport Corporation Bill.
- Newry, Keady, and Tynan Light Railway Bill.
- Shannon Water and Electric Power Bill.
§ Ordered, that the Reports be referred to the Select Committee on Standing Orders.