§ MR. FORESTER
asked the Secretary of State for War, How, if only 80 per cent of each Regiment of Volunteers are to be allowed to go into camp, and to draw camp allowance, the remaining 20 per cent are to make the battalion drills necessary for efficiency, seeing that, under Vol. Reg. par. 916, no travelling allowance may be claimed for them, and how the expectation mentioned in the same paragraph can be possibly fulfilled under existing circumstances?
THE MARQUESS OF HARTINGTON
Under Article 917 of the same Regulations, Volunteers unable to attend camp may be authorized to substitute company drill for a battalion drill.