HC Deb 14 December 1987 vol 124 c362W
Mr. Kirkwood

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment whether he has begun consultations with a view to making regulations on access to housing records under the Access to Personal Files Act 1987.

Mr. Waldegrave

I hope to publish draft regulations for consultation in the spring of next year.