HC Deb 24 May 1974 vol 874 c355W
Mr. Normanton

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will take steps to recommend a standard procedure for local authorities to follow in connection with problems arising on housing estates built by one local authority within the area of another authority.

Mr. Freeson

I would refer the hon. Member to the reply which I gave on 8th May to my hon. Friend the Member for Meriden (Mr. Tomlinson).—[Vol. 873, c.153.]