HC Deb 10 March 1971 vol 813 c121W
Mr. Evelyn King

asked the Secretary of State for the Environment whether he will make it his general practice to grant appeals against the refusal of planning permission for the construction of an isolated house in a rural surrounding, particularly where the house is to be built on a site which renders it invisible and when the potential occupants are childless; and what is the number of such appeals outstanding.

Mr. Graham Page

My right hon. Friend could not adopt any such general practice when dealing with planning appeals. The information requested in the latter part of the question is not available.