§ I. Orders made by the Light Railway Commissioners, and modified and confirmed by the Board of Trade, authorising the construction of a light railway—
- 1. In the county of Essex, from Kelvedon to Coggeshall.
- 2. In the West Riding of the county of York, from Bradford to Leeds.
- 3. In the county of Caithness, between Wick and Lybster.
- 4. In the West Riding of the county of York, in and near the borough of Doncaster.
- 5. In the county of Kent, between Cranbrook and Tenterden, in extension of the Rother Valley (Light) Railway, and the construction and working of that railway as a light railway.
- 6. In the county of Lincoln, from Lincoln to Scawby.
- 7. In the county of Lincoln, from Frodingham and Scunthorpe to Whitton, Winterton, and Winteringham.
- 8. In the counties of Worcester and Warwick, from Redditch to Astwood Bank.
- 9. In the county of Stafford, commencing in the parish of Essington and terminating in the parish of Darlaston, with branches.
§ II. Orders made by the Light Railway Commissioners, and modified and confirmed by the Board of Trade—
- 1. Amending the Basingstoke and Alton Light Railway Order, 1897.
- 2. Authorising the Glasgow and South-Western Railway Company to construct and work as a light railway the Cairne Valley Railway, which the said Company have power to construct and work under the Glasgow and South-Western Railway Act, 1897.
§ Presented (by Command), and ordered to lie on the table.