§ Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Orders [28 June 2001 and 6 November 2003],
§ 1.The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
§ Proceedings in Standing Committee
- 2.Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on 16th March 2004.
- 3.The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
§ Consideration and Third Reading
- 4.Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
- 5.Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day
- 6.Sessional Order B (programming committees) made by the House on 28th June 2001 shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
§ Other proceedings
§ 7.Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords amendments or on any further message from the Lords) may be programmed.—[Ms Bridget Prentice.]
§ Question agreed to.