§ Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 52) (Money resolutions and ways and means resolutions in connection with bills),
- (1) the extension of charging schemes of the Environment Agency under the Environment Act 1995;
- (2) the extension of matters which may be covered by conditions included in an appointment under Chapter 1 of Part 2 of the Water Industry Act 1991 by virtue of section 11(1)(c) of that Act;
- (3) the imposition of penalties on companies holding appointments under Chapter 1 of Part 2 of the Water Industry Act 1991, on companies holding licences under Chapter 1A of that Part of that Act ('water supply licences'), and (by virtue of the application of section 111 of the Enterprise Act 2002) on other persons;
- (4) the inclusion in water supply licences of conditions requiring the rendering of payments to the Secretary of State;
- (5) the payment of sums into the Consolidated Fund.—[Mr. Ainger.]
§ Question agreed to.