§ '(1) Where an authorisation is given under section (Mergers), the regulator is to specify the property and liabilities to be transferred to the new NHS foundation trust.
(2) Where such an authorisation is given, the Secretary of State is to make an order—
- (a) dissolving the trusts in question, and
- (b) transferring, or providing for the transfer of, the property and liabilities specified by the regulator to the new NHS foundation trust.
§ (3) The order may—
- (a) transfer, or provide for the transfer of, any of the remaining property or liabilities to the persons mentioned in section 25(3),
- (b) include provisions corresponding to those of Schedule 3.
§ (4) Where an NHS foundation trust is dissolved under this section, the regulator must give notice of the dissolution to the registrar of companies.
(5) Where one of the parties to an application under section (Mergers) is an NHS trust, the powers conferred on the Secretary of State by Part 4 of Schedule 2 to the 1990 Act are not exercisable in relation to the trust.
(6) Subsections (3) and (5) of section 6 apply to an authorisation under section (Mergers) as they do in relation to an authorisation under that section.'.—[Mr. Hutton.]
§ Brought up, read the First and Second time, and added to the Bill.