§ 17 (1) A public benefit organisation is to have—
- (a) a register of members showing, in respect of each member, the constituency to which he belongs,
- (b) a register of members of the board of governors,
- (c) a register of directors.
§ (2) The constitution may make further provision about the registers including, in particular, admission to, and removal from, the registers.
18 (1) The following documents of a public benefit organisation are to be available for inspection by members of the public free of charge at all reasonable times—
- (a) a copy of the current constitution,
- (b) a copy of the current authorisation,
- (c) the register of members, the register of members of the board of governors and the register of directors,
- (d) a copy of the latest annual accounts and of any report of the auditor on them,
- (e) a copy of the latest annual report,
- (f) a copy of the latest information as to its forward planning.
§ (2) Any person who requests it is to be provided with a copy of or extract from any of the above documents.
(3) If the person requesting the copy or extract is not a member of the organisation, the organisation may impose a reasonable charge for doing so.