§ 22 (1) A public benefit organisation is to prepare annual reports and send them to the Secretary of State.
(2) The reports are to give any information the Secretary of State requires.
(3) It is for the Secretary of State to decide—
- (a) the form of the reports,
- (b) when the reports are to be sent to him,
- (c) the periods to which the reports are to relate.
§ 23 (1) A public benefit organisation is to give information as to its forward planning in respect of each financial year to the Secretary of State.
(2) The information is to be prepared by the directors after consulting the board of governors.