- "21A Sex offender orders made in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
- (1) If without reasonable excuse a person does anything in Scotland which he is prohibited from doing there by—
- (a) an order under section 2(3) or 2A above; or
- (b) an order under Article 6 or 6A of the Criminal Justice (Northern Ireland) Order 1998 (S.I. 1998/ 2839 (N.I. 20)),
§ he is guilty of an offence.
- (2) A person who is guilty of an offence under subsection (1) above shall be liable—
- (a) on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum, or to both; or
- (b) on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years or to a fine, or to both.".— [Mr. Denham.]
§ Brought up, read the First and Second time, and added to the Bill.