§ 7.—(1) The following paragraphs apply to—
- (a) proceedings at today's sitting on Consideration of Lords Amendments to the Freedom of Information Bill,
- (b) proceedings on the allotted day on Consideration of Lords Amendments to the Countryside and Rights of Way Bill,
- (c) proceedings on any further message from the Lords on either of the Bills, and
- (d) proceedings at today's sitting or on the allotted day on the appointment, nomination and quorum of a Committee to draw up Reasons (and the appointment of its Chairman) and the Report of such a Committee.
§ 8. Standing Order No. 15(1) (Exempted business) shall apply to the proceedings.
§ 9. The proceedings shall not be interrupted under any Standing Order relating to the sittings of the House.
§ 10. No dilatory Motion with respect to, or in the course of, the proceedings shall be made except by a Minister of the Crown; and the Question on any such Motion shall be put forthwith.
§ 11.—(1) If on a day on which any of the proceedings take place a Motion for the Adjournment of the House under Standing Order No. 24 (Adjournment on specific and important matter that should have urgent consideration) would stand over to Seven o'clock—
- (a) that Motion stands over until the conclusion of any of the proceedings which are to be brought to a conclusion at or before that time, and
- (b) the bringing to a conclusion of any of the proceedings which are to be brought to a conclusion after that time is postponed for a period of time equal to the duration of the proceedings on that Motion.
§ (2) If a Motion for the Adjournment of the House under Standing Order No. 24 stands over from an earlier day to such a day, the bringing to a conclusion of any of the proceedings on that day is postponed for a period of time equal to the duration of the proceedings on that Motion.665
§ 12. If the House is adjourned, or the sitting is suspended, before the expiry of the period at the end of which any of the proceedings are to be brought to a conclusion under this Order, no notice shall be required of a Motion made at the next sitting by a Minister of the Crown for varying or supplementing the provisions of this Order.