HC Deb 22 May 2000 vol 350 c677
3. Standing Order No. 15(1) (Exempted business) shall apply at today's sitting to proceedings to which this Order applies.
4. Proceedings to which this Order applies shall not be interrupted under any Standing Order relating to the sittings of the House.
5. No Motion shall be made to alter the order in which proceedings on either Bill are taken or to recommit either Bill.
6. No dilatory Motion shall be made in relation to either Bill except by a Minister of the Crown; and the Question on any such Motion shall be put forthwith.
7. If at today's sitting—
proceedings on that Motion shall stand postponed until the conclusion of those proceedings.
- (a) a Motion for the Adjournment of the House under Standing Order No. 24 (Adjournment on specific and important matter that should have urgent consideration) has been stood over to Seven o'clock; but
- (b) proceedings to which this Order applies have begun before then,
8. Standing Order No. 82 (Business Committee) shall not apply to either Bill.