§ .—(1) Stamp duty shall not be chargeable—
- (a) on any scheme under paragraph 32, or
- (b) on any instrument or agreement which is certified to the Commissioners of Inland Revenue by the Lord Chancellor as made in pursuance of such a scheme.
§ No such scheme, and no instrument or agreement which is certified as mentioned in sub?paragraph (1)(b), shall be taken to be duly stamped unless—
- (a) it has, in accordance with section 12 of the Stamp Act 1891, been stamped with a particular stamp denoting that it is not chargeable with that duty or that it is duly stamped, or
- (b) it is stamped with the duty to which it would be liable, apart from this paragraph.
- (a) the delivery to the Inland Revenue of a copy of this Act, or
- (b) the payment of stamp duty under that section on any copy of this Act,
§ No. 114, in page 143, line 29, at end insert—