§ Queen's recommendation having been signified—
That, for the purposes of any Act of the present Session relating to finance, it is expedient to authorise—
- (a) the payment out of money provided by Parliament of sums payable by the Secretary of State by virtue of provisions of that Act relating to vehicle excise and registration;
- (b) the making out of the Consolidated Fund of repayments of gas levy and of payments of interest on such repayments;
- (c) any increase attributable to any provision of that Act relating to the Debt Management Account in the sums payable out of money provided by Parliament;
- (d) any increase attributable to any provision of that Act relating to that Account in the sums payable out of or into the National Loans Fund or the Consolidated Fund;
- (e) payments out of or into that Account.
§ Bill ordered to be brought in upon the foregoing resolutions: And that the Chairman of Ways and Means, Mr. Chancellor of the Exchequer, Mr. Secretary Prescott, Mr. Secretary Straw, Mr. Secretary Blunkett, Secretary Margaret Beckett, Mr. Secretary Dobson, Secretary Harriet Harman, Mr. Alistair Darling, Mr. Geoffrey Robinson, Mrs. Helen Liddell and Dawn Primarolo do prepare and bring it in.