§ Queen's recommendation having been signified—
§ Motion made, and Question put forthwith, pursuant to Standing Order No. 52(1)(a),
- (1) the payment out of money provided by Parliament of—
- (a) any expenditure incurred by a Minister of the Crown by virtue of the Act,
- (b) any increase attributable to the Act in the sums payable out of money so provided under any other enactment,
- (2) the payment out of money provided by Parliament or the Consolidated Fund of sums so payable by virtue of subordinate legislation under the Act, and
- (3) the payment out of the National Loans Fund of any sums required by a Minister of the Crown for making loans to the Scottish Ministers in pursuance of the Act.—[Mr. Robert Ainsworth.]
§ Question agreed to.